Written by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
My Christmas cards are done. The stockings are hung. The gas take is full, and the packing is almost complete. I'll be headed to Boston to celebrate Christmas with family.
Whether you are traveling or staying put, please enjoy your time and be safe.
On behalf of all of us at NAFCU, have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful Holiday Season.
Since I don't have enough wrapping paper or stamps, I thought I'd highlight some free things that NAFCU offers member credit unions. (Well, they are part of your dues, at any rate...)
- Free staff onboarding. We developed five modules to get new hires up to speed. Contact my colleague Devon Lyon to learn more.
- Free, customized quarterly financial performance benchmark report. These reports are very popular. Contact my colleagues to make sure your credit union takes advantage!
- Free salary comparison report. This report is exclusive to CEOs, but they can then share the report as needed. Contact my colleagues in our Research Division to learn more.
- Free newsletters and reports. Almost as long as Santa's naughty list. Do this: Look below. If you want to sign up for any of these, contact my colleagues in our Member Service Center. They'd be happy to help!
- NAFCU Today (Give us 5 minutes, we'll give you all you need to know from Washington, D.C.)
- NAFCU Breaking News.
- NAFCU Update - great synopsis of the week's news.
- NAFCU's Regulatory Alerts and Finals. (Great executive summaries of new rules and proposals.)
- NAFCU's Compliance Monitor. Our monthly flagship compliance resource)
- The BSA Blast. A quarterly update on anti-money laundering guidance, rules and more.
- The Monthly Economic and CU Monitor.
- The CU Industry Trends Quarterly Report. Trends, charts and other great stuff.
- Our TFCU Magazine.
- The NAFCU Cyber Cafe. Are Cyber issues important? (Leading question.) Should you read this?
As always, thanks for what you do. America needs you. Main Street needs you. And we are happy to serve you.