Get the charcoal, clean the grill and don't forget the sunscreen! And while we're at it, make time for this week's reading pile.
- 30 year-olds: 1975 vs. 2015. (U.S. Census)
- Invisible influence. (Wharton)
- 25 percent of Americans have been a victim of a financial data breach. (Housing Wire)
- Are we living in a post-factual democracy? (The Big Picture)
- The five secrets of very productive people are just common sense. (Entrepreneur)
- Fannie Mae: Mortgage Serious Delinquency rate declined in May. (Calculated Risk)
- If demographics are destiny....the most common "ages" in 2020 will be between 25 to 35 years old. Wow! (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- The New York Times braces for big changes. (Politico)
- The trucking industry has been getting more work. (Calculated Risk)
- The problem with complaining about the system. (Godin)
Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend, everyone!