Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Can someone tell me when it became November? Here is the best from my reading pile this week. Enjoy it, and let me know if you ever need anything from NAFCU.
- Two NAFCU lobbyists named as top Lobbyists in DC. And they work for you. (NT Today)
- Weekly unemployment claims decrease to 229,000. (Calculated Risk)
- The U.S. added 261k jobs last month, and unemployment is down to 4.1%. (NYT)
- I may print this out and hang it in my office. The 10 Commandments of Effective Communication. (Inc.)
- Will digital disruption trigger the next financial crisis? (FB)
- Chart of the week: Amazon doesn't care about profits. (The Atlas)
- How charismatic are you? Answer these 6 questions to find out. (BI)
- Robots are transforming the food and beverage industry. (Inc.)
- There's a precedent for Amazon competing with so many companies. And it doesn't end well. (Quartz)
- "Yo. Zelle me for lunch yesterday." If you don't know what that means, you should read this. (Bank Innovation)
- Retirement may cost less than you think. (Fortune)
- Google wants to design...a city. (Slate)
Enjoy the weekend, everyone.