Written by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Happy Veteran's Day, and thank you to all the Veteran's out there who protected country and flag.
Here's the best of this week's reading pile.
- Just what is leadership? Thoughts by Dwight D. Eisenhower. (Eisenhower Archives)
- Change the world by making your bed. (YouTube)
- The future is still bright. (Calculated Risk)
- How 1-800-FLOWERS became a $1billion business. (Forbes)
- How many hours does the average American need to pay their mortgage depending on where they live? (The Big Picture)
- The next bear market. (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Everyone else is irrational. (Godin)
- USAA to hire up to 1,000 tech professionals in Phoenix. (USAA)
- 7-11 steps into mobile payments. (PaymentsWeek)
- This is powerful video. Do you want to hire good people? Watch this. (John Spence)
- The evolution of retirement. (Get Rich Slowly)
- Capitol One exits the mortgage business. (Bloomberg)
- The new trend? Virtual restaurants that just do delivery. (WSJ)