Editor's note: Want to receive this via email each week? Subscribe here.
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Another great week is in the books. NAFCU had high level meetings with the CFPB, the U.S. Treasury and key U.S. Senators on banking issues. We put on successful risk and BSA conferences in Denver. NAFCU picked up 2 new members.
The the Nationals hit back-to-back-to-back-to-back home runs against the Brew-Crew.
Another great week, indeed!
Enjoy these hand-picked articles!
- These colorized WWII photos will blow your mind. (Vintag.es)
- State-by-state home ownership. (BI)
- Consumers fear bank fraud more than death and terrorism. (FB)
- Assessing EQ in your workplace. (Berger Leadership Blog)
- Gas pump skimmer sends card data via text. (Krebs)
- Pessimists are almost right. (Leadership Freak)
- An elegant 3-step process to learn new habits.(Quartz)
- Overdrafts still on the radar. (NAFCU Compliance Blog)
- Be the different one. (Godin)
- Lyft will launch self-driving cars by the end of this year. (WP)
Have a great weekend, everyone!