Written by Anthony Demangone
I know many of you are eyeing your calendar. A three-day weekend looms, and the summer days are at their end. To be honest, I'm in the same boat. Coming up with a subject today has been a struggle.
Luckily, a new reader to the blog asked me for a list of the more popular postings I've done this year. So, with that in mind, here's the "Top 10 List" of postings.
1. They Are Always Watching. This post is a gentle reminder that actions often speak louder than words.
2. Four Leadership Lessons from Apollo 13. Yes, movies can give leadership lessons.
3. Ours is a Risky Business. If you wanted primer on credit unions and risk management, this might be a good place to start.
4. 10 Rules for Email. With the importance of email in today's world, this post is a good read. It discusses an article that gives simple, yet powerful advice concerning emails.
5. 10 Tips for First Time Managers. New managers need all the help they can get. I know that from personal experience.
6. Priorities. This is pretty much self-explanatory.
7. Seven Compliance Rules for Non-Compliance Managers. As a compliance junkie, I really like this one.
8. Watch Our for that Monkey! This touches on one of the most important business articles ever written.
9. Culture and Design. This shares a wonderful video that argues that you can't have culture or design. You have to get both right at your company.
10. The Power of the Introvert. It takes different strokes to rule the world. This video is a powerful reminder of that fact.
Bonus! Decision Fatigue. This was my first post. And it discusses one obvious fact. Making decisions is hard. But as the day progresses, our ability to decide deterioriates.
Have fun, guys. Enjoy the long weekend.