Written by Anthony Demangone
As a quasi-new executive for the National Association of Federal Credit Unions, I learned one important thing very, very quickly.
There were a lot of important things I needed to learn. And very, very quickly.
With that in mind, I started to read. Books. Magazines. Blogs. Newspapers. If there was an idea on how to be a better employee, colleague, manager, or executive, I added it to my reading pile.
This blog is an attempt to share the best of my reading pile with credit union executives and managers. Nothing more, and nothing less. But please keep the following in mind:
- I do not pretend to be a management expert or "guru." I just like good ideas, and I like sharing them even more.
- If you have a good idea, comment, or critique, please join the conversation.
- I'll occasionally write about my twins, college football, and other things that consume my life.
- If I can successfully twist some arms, my NAFCU colleagues will share their thoughts on management, leadership, and the like.
If this sounds like your cup of tea...
- Consider registering to have the blog emailed to you.
- Or why not add this blog's "feed" to an RSS reader? This wonderful "how-to" video discusses the power of RSS feeds and how to use them.
- Consider becoming a "Musings" fan on facebook!
Below, you'll find the blog's posts, starting with the most recent. I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks for reading.